Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To promote and support access to resource sharing materials and programs that foster professional, educational, and recreational enrichment for library staff and patrons in all types of libraries.
Read more at the link below.
- Hold bi-monthly meetings to share best practices, innovations, and to address challenges.
- Identify educational and professional development needs, engage local, regional or national presenters, and to participate in the planning of programs.
- Keep up-to-date LORI resource sharing procedures.
- Conduct studies on trends, opportunities, and sustainability and implement changes when appropriate.
- To act in an advisory capacity to OLIS on Resource Sharing.